When we first created the Community Resource Guide, we spread out hundreds of slips of paper on our dining room table to find groups of similar resources. We came up with 20 categories to start with, some with sub-categories. We’re now up to 24 categories.
As we continue to refine this resource, we expect to keep improving this, though it probably won’t be dramatically different. At the same time, we want to be responsive to what’s happening in the community. Nothing is etched in stone!
Here are links to our curators’ pages:
- Addiction Recovery (Susan Beauford): https://myresourceguide.org/addiction-recovery/
- Elder Support (Keith Moreland): https://myresourceguide.org/elder-support/
- Food Pantries (Bea Pullekines): https://myresourceguide.org/food-pantries
- Foster Care (Jocelyn Gibson)
- Medical Assistance (Leigh Freeman)
- Pregnancy Care (Mari Birchmore)
- More to come as we add curators and their pages.
The following category images are based on version 8.1, Winter 2020.